Half-Life 2

Ok So last night I waited about Half and hour for the half life 2 demo to download and i installed it and at first last night it wasnt working but this morning i was messing with the settings i put the resolution up to 1024x768, as a result every thing got better becuz before ppl were all dark and crap and i also had to hit the f button and that helped to lol, so yea i beat the demo and i luv this game and i am going to buy thig game its hot lol i didnt think that my computer coudl run it, because of my sucky gpu...

It's an excellent game, definitely get it.

Plus, in England (don't kno about the US) the new 'Game of the Year' edition has the original half-life bundled in, but now using the source engine!

Plus you get Counter-strike source and half-life 2 deathmatch!

lol, crapy video card and CPU :p why dont you upgrade?

EDIT: You have just mucked up your HL2 game, The demo was the best part and if you buy the game its gonna be plain.

Review said:
lol, crapy video card and CPU :p why dont you upgrade?

EDIT: You have just mucked up your HL2 game, The demo was the best part and if you buy the game its gonna be plain.
Umm see his specs its a laptop those are hard to upgrade

Yea, the demo is the best part of the game. So when you play the full version, yer not like omg this is awesome. Just get the game,forget the demo!

Isn't the demo a part of Ravenholm? That is not my favorite part of the game if it is ravenholm. So don't worry, the game is amazing, I have had it over a year and still play it.

Back
Top Bottom