Doom 3

I didn't they did!

well, back to topic. This game rocks! But, it's not as scary. Although, some of them, they just appear from nowhere sometimes...

i tried the demo b4 i bought the game, i rem that as soon as they showed that movie when the base was first being taken over i got chills lmfao and i was playing in the dark with my sound all the wy up lol

lhuser said:
I procured myself the full gsme of it:

Right now, this game is the BEST game ever seen besidedstheones I play. it's like, the zombies are like hidden, you can't see them, and all of a sudden, it pop outs with the light...in front of your noze! This game has the thrill and adrenaline! it rocks!

See, I told you this game was scary compared to FEAR. Very suspenseful if you ask me because of that eery music and sound associated with zombies and mutated freaks. Even that doctor guy looks scary. I'm glad he got fried in that one room. Overall graphic of the game is incredible. I don't think I ever did finish the game. I have it saved still, but don't have the guts to finish it. It get's really intense towards the end. The chainsaw guys were just sick!!! Man, talk about "Texas Chainsaw Massacre". They scare me...it's all quiet and then all of a sudden, the "bzzzzz" sound comes out from behind and there they come, charging at you !!! :eek:

uuum...I haven't finished the game yet (I'm in Alpha Labs 4) and you just spoiled a part of the game for me.

I forgive you

I probably won't finish it anyway, it gives me the creeps

The very first level is scary. Walking down those stairs in the dark. Even with the flashlight one is still moody because it only lights up in front of you. I got zombie sneaking up from behind me!!! I almost crapped my pants, literally. Had to use the restroom afterwards.

Fear sounds a bit to scary for me, i might watch a trailer pr sopme gameplay movie on IGN or gamespot. But bulldog i still think farcry rocks ass. I gonig to get that and DOom3 and fear ...... AM NO CHICKEN! :p

I got to Delta Labs when I got bored and decided to use the developer's console and go noclip and God mode. :D Fun stuff. ;)

Back
Top Bottom