another view at life

Oh, Fun.

I love it! I absolutely love it! People make up superstitions to give meaning to life and they become controlling, limiting dogmatic belief systems. I was Christian until 2 years ago. I decided all I was doing was making a fool of myself. When I went to a spiritual gifts seminar, I was shown how weak Christians think they are without their "God". Afterwards, I quit church and read "The Satanic Bible". It wasn't what I thought it was, and I'm glad of that. Although the ritual part of that book was pretty stupid, the rest of the book is more of an Atheist belief system that puts the individual at the center of their life. I've took a lot of ideas from that... Now, I'm an Atheist, and I plan to stay that way.

Oh, and regarding your question, you rot in the ground. :p

Those of you who want to shroud the mystery of life and all of mankind's achievments devoting your life and all your faith in a fictional piece of literature slightly based on history, I have no problem with that either.

I will never stop blaming religion, for war nor religion will ever *%^#$# end.

<Mr mixx say's watch your language>

The timespan of humanity is not even a snap of the fingers in the hands of the universe. Just live well with no regret, and I fucking swear you won't be able to tell when you're dead. I am immortal.

sk8ngame said:
Just curious,

What do you guys believe happens when we die? (religious or biological, you pick)

When we die we die, i dont care ill be dead!, if there is a place,im hoping as long as im with the people i love like family and friends and s/o(if any) then im happy id rather be with them and JUST them when i die, not other people... :|
I dont do the happy thing and all lets love each other, they have to be someone who 'earns' ect, it so to say, not strangers or othere random people....i mean hell(kinda no pun intented lol) but id rather get away from alot of people who are on earth, so cant i at least have a well earnt PEACEFUL place to go to,with people i love..and like... when i die, spending as much time as i have been on earth....

And i belive in the circle, cant think of the name for it its gone out of my head but its where you die and that person comes back as someone or something else, like past lifes, yeah i belive in that,

I have diffrent belives of all sorts etc,

But,

I use to be 'Christain' and done with that, 'heaven' it didnt suit me at all, i disagree with alot of it and having to 'obey' alot of there 'rules' i didnt like that...
I hope not
No heaven, (from what ive 'learn'from the so called bible its way to happy for me lol)
Im still looking for a religion, id like to learn and read The Satanic Bible and read more about Pagan religions, wicca ect,
They seem more 'down to earth' so to say hehe,
And more real,
Thats what I love in the satanic religion one of the 7..(cant remeber the name for it)
But its
"An eye for an eye"
Like if someone punchs ya in the face you dont just stand there and say 'ouch' and go away(like Xtians)
But you give the person one back!
:D I really like that one, not like Christainity its like dont do to others, or something
Like you have to love EVERYONE....na thanks ill love who i want, not random and not worth while people who dont deserve it!

(woops ive done it again and went on again, my bad lol)

PS: Heaven seems to me like eternal hell. What is the point of a place with no war, no sickness, no death, no nothing? Have you ever read a book or played a game with no plot? Imagine the torture of that *100. BOO HEAVEN! BOOOOOO!

Back
Top Bottom