BFG, XFX , Gigabyte , Galaxy , Leadtek or ASUS?

*Cough,Cough* ....... those are stupid dude :rolleyes: by the way do you know how to install windows XP onto a new computer that hasen't been installed with the O/S?

do u even know what artifacts are? i wouldnt buy a card just cause its a cheapest there, thats probably the stupidest thing u could do when it comes to computer parts

I'd go with the XFX. It's cheap and it's a good brand.
And XFX had quite much problems with the 6600GT (I think) but as far as I know their cards don't have any problems. (of course sometimes there can be faulty cards, but this happens with EVERY manufacturer)

i know im just saying i read somewhere that there have been numerous problems with that paticular card

*Suspcious* Are you telling me to get a evga just cause you have one and your the only one here that supports evga haha lol.

gaming_freak said:
i know im just saying i read somewhere that there have been numerous problems with that paticular card

Please give me a site then.

DONT GO MSI! Ive heard that their packaging sucks. I mean some cards even come broken. Spending that kinda money, i wouldnt risk it. Sure you can return it, but why hassle with it. Get something that is well known. Like
http://www.scorptec.com.au/index.php?prdid=17229

Thats the one im feelin'. but eh.. Personal preference. This can go either way. Look at my ''6800gs list'' thread. There is alot of arguing in it. And ot goes the opposite each time, brand wise, engine wise. Whatever it be, its personal preference..

Review said:
*Suspcious* Are you telling me to get a evga just cause you have one and your the only one here that supports evga haha lol.
i think everyone here would tell u that evga is a good brand

Back
Top Bottom