hello

Hackslayer said:
what's up I'm new here so can someone give me the heads up

"You know, We have a moderator by the name of Slayer...He's just goning to love your sig...Muhahahhaha !!" j/k

Ok, Now on with you..

Welcome To CF

Welcome-18-june.gif

Hackslayer said:
what's up I'm new here so can someone give me the heads up

First off, welcome. Here's the scoop:

This is a very good forum for all types of discussions. There are some really good questions asked and answered here. I suggest before you start new threads, do a search first, as someone may have already posted something similar. Do your best to follow the rules, participate, and have fun- that's it. Are you knowledgeable about computers, or trying to learn?

I'm alright with computers security is my thing, note the name Hackslayer, If any one has antivirus, firewall, spyware that needs reviewing or help with I'm here

Hackslayer said:
I'm alright with computers security is my thing, note the name Hackslayer, If any one has antivirus, firewall, spyware that needs reviewing or help with I'm here

Well if you wanna hook me up with a firewall thats better then Zonealarm Pm me. Because I hate Zonealarm with a passion. But its all I got for now :D

Welcome, I came here for help and i fixed a couple of viruses and they helped me chose a new computer. Enjoy your stay, I know you will :D

Hackslayer said:
are you willing two spend thirty bucks

Not really, but I have friends.. That know how to do things. Wanna direct me in the right way, and ill take care of the rest :D

Nah, jk. Free please :)

Please don't use the pm's to discuss any subject here. Except what is private. If you take important information to the pm's the rest of the members lose out. Defeats the purpose of having a forum.

Back
Top Bottom