Doom 3

I hated the office part of F.E.A.R. Oh man... so freaky... HL2 is seriously the best game I've ever played so far... and I've played a lot. trust me. Doom 3's graphics are incredible, but, on max F.E.A.R. does come close... ultra nice mode in Doom 3 demands so much... lol... but then so does, say, bf2. Just depends on the setup... my setup runs hl2 great because of ati, but not as well on F.E.A.R.

SLIPKNOTN21 said:
o lol i want to try halflife 2 also but it takes for ever to download lol
DONT INSTALL THE HALFLIFE 2 DEMO!, the demo is one of the best parts of the game, and will totally ruin it when you get the full version.

Once i get my new computer, ive already bought a couple of games and some are already bundled, but dont include any cool games like HL2,Farcry,Doom3 etc. Which one should i get from HL2,Farcry,Doom3 and FEAR. Or any more suggestions? (Ive got SP3:CT,BF2,X2,SP2, and somemore stuff)

F.E.A.R = crap
DOOM3 = crap
Quake 4 = worse than crap
Half Life 2 = crap (unless they make a good teamfortress mod for it)
Battlefield 2 = very nice

I'm a Quake fan for many years, since way back when Quake 1 online gaming started (requiem mod rocked), now it's so very crap they've simply revamped Quake 3 area (yawn).

FEAR,DOOM3,HALFLIFE2 all at the moment are so lame, they need some seriously good addons.

Battlefield 2 is very good, not the best online game I've played but at the moment seems to be the only one that stands out for me.

Oh and don't get me started on CounterStrike arrgghhhhhhh what a play ground of cheaters, there are now 22 bots and cheats (at least) available for that sh*te game. No, no BullDog(UK) deep breaths..................better :)

BullDog(UK)

Back
Top Bottom