Doom 3

lhuser

Golden Master
I procured myself the full gsme of it:

Right now, this game is the BEST game ever seen besidedstheones I play. it's like, the zombies are like hidden, you can't see them, and all of a sudden, it pop outs with the light...in front of your noze! This game has the thrill and adrenaline! it rocks!

lhuser said:
I procured myself the full gsme of it:

Right now, this game is the BEST game ever seen besidedstheones I play. it's like, the zombies are like hidden, you can't see them, and all of a sudden, it pop outs with the light...in front of your noze! This game has the thrill and adrenaline! it rocks!
ARE YOU SERIOUS! That game was a total waste of 20$. What games have you been playing! You should of gotten HL2!

I luved that game I got doom3 and the expansion pack i beat them both lol but my grpahics card sucks.. so i had to play it on low quality at best 1024x768...what vid settings and resolution did you run at?

Nah... right now it's F.E.A.R. for me. Play that game at night alone with 5.1 surround speakers... *shivers* HL2 was ok for me. "we don't go to ravenholm" was a little freaky... but, F.E.A.R..... oh man...

jac006 said:
Nah... right now it's F.E.A.R. for me. Play that game at night alone with 5.1 surround speakers... *shivers* HL2 was ok for me. "we don't go to ravenholm" was a little freaky... but, F.E.A.R..... oh man...

im downloading the demo of that game

Half-Life 2 was MUCH better than FEAR. FEARs graphics arent that great, levels are bland and empty. Half-Life 2 had soo much more to offer. To me, FEAR was a dissapointment. Far Cry was awesome too, anyone that hasent played it yet HAS to get it. Its only like 15 bucks now.

Just so you know... it's totally different from the real game... I played the demo a whole bunch of times and then I played the real full game... oh man... totally different map layout and play...

FEAR was okay, but overhyped. The level design needs to be improved, but everything else is pretty damn good. Half-Life 2 was fun...one of the best games ever thanks to the Source engine. :D Doom 3 is one of the most graphically thrilling games ever, but the gameplay needs to be seriously thought out.

Back
Top Bottom