Norton Problems

Impruv

In Runtime
Well, when I first got Norton 2006; it would always ask if I wanted this program or that program to connect to the internet but recently it has stopped. It has automatically blocked everyprogram; new and old. Especially after I installed the new version of firefox. And if I try to go to properties to manually change all the programs settings to allow or disallow; I get a script error or something (included screenshot)...any help would be appreciated. For now, to use firefox/IE/play online games...i have to disable Nortons internet security to run anything requireing internet.

http://xs66.xs.to/pics/06055/norton.JPG

Looks like a re-install of Norton. Something somewhere has become corrupted. Another reason I dislike this app. Try uninstalling, and reinstalling. I know it's the long way around, but not much more you can do with script errors.

Well actually it's a trial from my computer when I got it...I've heard that zonealarm or kerio is good but whenever I try to install them; it will say something about it is not a win32 app or something like that.... :confused: is norton causing this or what?

Back
Top Bottom