Bye Bye CF!

connchri

Daemon Poster
Hey guys.

I've came to a decision. I'm going to have to lay of CF for a while.

Not that it's a bad site, it's not, it's great. But having just recently starting to use it as often as I used to, I think the atmosphere has changed somewhat in a way I can't get accustomed to.

So, I'll take the time to thank those who make CF the goodness what it is. That goes to Seti - THEY Mod of CF if you ask me. (yeah yeah, I said a few things before, that was opinions of how a certian situation was resolved, but hey, everything else, topnotch :) ). ArrizX too, seems a nice enough guy. Too many of you I don't really come to mind, sorry, but hey, kudos to you all coz you all make up CF.

Thanks for the help you guys. And you're all welcome to any help or information that I may have given you during my time here.

Well, so long guys...... I'm on the road again........... (going to find that o'll Cyrix MII that I miss so much....)

Oh well, if you come back in a few years most of the people here will be in their last few years of highschool! :D They may even be able to form a valid and individual opinion!

Its also sad to hear your going back to SISK based kompootas, I'll stick woth my MacOS X system that cooks me dinner and makes my life shiney! Woo!!! The most advanced and user inefficent OS on earth, now based on Intel processors that are 128 bit!!! :p

I don't know you but what the heck am gonig to miss you ;) oh and what is this cyrix thing?. One last thing your location, The asians were ruling the world :p

*Tear*

I love you man!

Hahaha, but for real, have a good one, and don't forget about msn! So ill talk to you whenever I get on again. Cant right now.. Because its just acting up. But yeah man. Peace. And see ya then.

Well i must say it is sad to see anyone leave even if I dont know them. Cudos to you, maybe you'll change you're mind, its never to late you know. I am sure there were times you've helped me in the past and for that I thank you. So respect and peace!

Back
Top Bottom