Hahaha, drivers Ed!

1337DuD3 said:
17? You can't get your license unless you have had the permit. So no, they can't take the drivers license test.

Well i went straight for my license and passed on the 1st try, i never had a permit or even tried for it.:p

HAHA, How's about you and I hit the strip and Checks out the Honey's ? j/k
You gotta love crusing the strip though..:p

Your system sounds so complicated, what's wrong with getting a provisional licence at age 17 and sitting your test at any time?

Yeah, if I remember rightly you could apply for a provisional licence here, and sit your theory test immediately, like on the same day. Then as soon as you pass that, you can apply for your practical. There's no checks on how much experience you've had etc., you can present yourself for a test whenever you like providing you're at the required standard.

And then, once you pass your test, we have no restrictions - you can do what you want, when you like - none of this no passengers between 11pm-6am and all this sort of thing. It's just we get hammered harder within the first two years if we break any laws (I passed my test about a year and 8 days ago now, so I'm halfway through :D)

A lot of teens die here as a result of the know it all complex that spills over to thier driving. We old farts are making it a lot more complicated to get a license. We may get irretated with young people but we don't want to have to go to your funeral. Or the funeral of some one you killed.

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Call the popo?! No man, just get off the road, and there wont be any problems :p

Nah, it's k ArrizX. You get a good car, I'll drive out to wherever you live, and we'll use my trashy car to rob some computer places and then we'll use the nice car to get the ladies! :p

Yeah, here's my car. Nice like 190C class. Benz baby! totally rebuilt engine. Fast little thing. Sorry for the bad pics.. there from my phone, lol..

car16oc.jpg
car29hc.jpg

Niiice! I like it when old cars are kept in a great, clean shape.
I want a BMW, an older one, but it has to be in mint condition, probably with a new engine :p

wiktorek01 said:
I want a BMW, an older one, but it has to be in mint condition, probably with a new engine :p

Haha, thanks. Only problem is that the pics make it look like crap :(

In real life that thing is smoking hot!

wiktorek01 said:

Same...I was looking towards a '94 M3.

In Ontario, you get to do a written test for your G1 without any previous experience. It's a really easy test and if you pass you get to drive with someone with 4/5 years of experience.

Then you can either do a driving test for a G2 in a year or take drivers ed to reduce the waiting time to 8 months and reduce the cost of insurance even though it's still in the 4000$ CDN range.:eek:

~mr mixx~ said:
HAHA, How's about you and I hit the strip and Checks out the Honey's ? j/k
You gotta love crusing the strip though..:p

Yo man, whats to joke about. We could go hit up some clubs, catch a few breezies.. Hahaha. Yeah man, thats livin' the life...

Back
Top Bottom