How much difference is too much?

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
Ok, This guy likes a chick and hes all bugging me like "We're one grade apart, Im taller than her, her brother is my best friend" and whatnot, So I thought Id take the time to embarass him and ask all you folks out there if you think its ok or not.

He's one of the tallest guys in our grade (next to me XP), and shes one of the shortest in hers

Hes one grade ahead of her (10th vs 9th)

Him and His friend have been best friends for a year and hes only known the girl for like 9 months

Would the height, age difference, and brother/best friend deal make it not work or would it be possible to overlook it

those things shouldnt matter at all if he's serious in persuing a relationship with her. 2 years ago, i dated a realy short girl but it didnt bug me. and everyone said we were the cutest couple..awwwwww :p

lol dont worry about heights, so what if shes short, doesnt make a difference if your lying down in a bed :p

Well You cant stick it in and kiss at the same time

To mods: you will note we have made no reference to ***, it may sound as this but it's not, we swear...

All of the factors mean nothing... I've actually had girls 2 grades higher then me, and taller then be say I'm good looking... so really, those don't matter at all.. I'd just say go for it :p

Chris

For me, girl should be shorter than me, preferably 5'4 or so, I like short tan girls!

lol I don't really like white chicks you see. :D

Back
Top Bottom