What do you think?

wiktorek01

Daemon Poster
Hey! Finally got the chance to film some snowboarding footage.
My friend did the filming and she also made the movie in like a few hours. I think it's awesome :p

Movie

So what do you guyz think? Any suggestions?
We're going out again this weekend to film some more. Probably some more technical moves, we filmed this at the end of the day so we were tired and didnt really do anything special.

Enjoy :D

Pretty good. You could tell ya'll were getting tired. Started falling down a lot. One of your crew even kissed the ramp in one shot. Bet that hurt.
But as for the film itself, very nice. The action stayed centered up in the shots. The lighting was good enough to get clear shots.
Just a suggestion though. Next time show what happened on the other side of the hill. I kept hearing oof and thud. Made me snicker at what might have been happening.
Oh and which one was you? Let me guess. The one that kissed the ramp?

hahaha Howd u know? Yes it was me. Didn't even hurt though, my arms took most of the fall. My right cheek is a bit scraped and swollen but i'm fine :p

The brightness was actually horrible! it was soo dark, but somehow she brightened it up :)

And i agree about showing the whole shot. I would always over shoot the ramp so it was pretty nice, but you never really noticed because you just see me in the air, lol, the other guys, you see them land.

When ya'll were going over the other hill was what I meant. You see them going over but not the landings.
Yeah it's amazing what you can do with the right editing software. Is that movie posting site free?

Yup. You just need to sign up. And you get 25mb of uploading space.

And I know what you mean about the jumps. I want to try getting my friend to lie down on the jumps so we can jump over her when she's filming, that would look pretty sick ehh

Oh! and this is all been made with a digital camera lol. No fancy equipment :p

Hackslayer said:
so every things free, there's no catch?

Not that i know of. And they dont ask you for ur adress or name, or phone number or anything. Just a username, password, and email.

Back
Top Bottom