Allergies?

hehe, and as for cats, thats a real shame, as I think they are alot better than any other pet, as they need to have attention given them, etc to have them love you, and I think thats worth having.

Like our cat, Harry (Hes getting old now though :( ) is starting to warm up to me now after soo long. Though when he sees me now, he jumps up onto my knee etc. Its a good feeling, compared to a dog, that would love you whatever (at least most)

As for milk. I knew large amounts would, but I dind't tihnk it'd cause you to throw up or something after a certain amount :p You learn something new every day.

i am no lover of cats!
i work in hundreds of differnet houses every year, some of them as clean as a new pin, some that are so disgusting you have to wear a mask to breathe.
but one thing i have noticed is that most of the worst houses have pets in them.
worst are the houses with lots of cats in, they realy stink bad, and the scent dont come out of your clothes for ages. then the houses with dogs, they smell bad while in there but it quickly goes away in the fresh air. then the houses with lots of birds, dont smell too bad, but you get the feeling you are being crawled all over!!
woz

Yeah, but theres a certain limit to how much pets you have, and what you let them do in the house.

Our house doesn't smell because of the animals... So I have no idea how houses start to to be honest.

Our cat is very clean and domestic.

I'm allergic to nickel in clothing, watches, anything that I wear for extended periods... Oh, and religion... I'm allergic to that too. :rolleyes: Too bad i live in T3H B1Bl3 B3L7 of the mid south. Somebody help me.

You dont sneeze when dust gets in your nose just because yer allergic to it. The dust is just irritating yer nose hairs. Im allergic to some cats, my eyes get watery and itch like crazy, the back of my throat starts to ich, and any scatch i get from them puffs up and gets huge.

Back
Top Bottom