My Sisters Moving in with me

I never had a sister just an older brother who i used to fight with all the time. Always wondered what it would of been like to have a sister, a brother was enough trouble, i think i'd be a little to protective.....

Glad to hear about family being reunited, family is the most important thing in my life without my family i don't know what i'd do...

Oh boy... This is how it starts... Next thing you know, you'll be sleeping in the same bed, and then... OH GOD, WHAT DID I SAY? :eek: :eek:

userjs6998 said:
Oh boy... This is how it starts... Next thing you know, you'll be sleeping in the same bed, and then... OH GOD, WHAT DID I SAY? :eek: :eek:

You truly have a sick mind.

Paradox said:
Well most of you know how I found my long lost sister and its like so awesome and stuff, We found each other, Been Chatting alot, Well now shes getting kicked out and shes moving in with us. She gets here by plane tommorow, I have my hangups about it but hey, I guess I'll have to deal.

I guess it'll be cool, Ive never had a sibling before, It's just my parents have no need for me now and I get replaced by her =\

Anywho, Wish me luck, I hope it goes well
wait were yall separated at birth, tell the story

is she your half sister or something. I have to younger brothers that live in Japan never met them, they probably only speak Japanese

i have 2 sisters and 1 brother, gets very old very fast, you will thinks it cool to have a sister cause its new to you, but if she gets confortable enough to start yelling/stratching/screaming at you... yea, just hope she doesnt get confortable

wtf? Got a messed up mind over there...

Nah, Shes older than me, My dad was married, had Michael and Misty, then divorced cuz their mom is psychotic, so theyre adults now and they looked for dad.. found him.. all that good stuff, They're my half siblings. Theres also this guy named Domonic from that ladies first marriage so hes their half sibling... That makes him a quarter sibling? lol I dunno, we dont share blood

Anywho, Weirdness

Back
Top Bottom