One year ago today

CF has come a long way..i recall all the good and bad moments that the community went through, but CF is still #1 on the computer forums search.So we must be doing something right.:p

I still remember bluto and how he went off the wall wsome of the members here, he just could'nt contain his temper.He is still loved though..

giancarlo...

congrats on the year Seti... im nearly up to a year too i think

edit... okay i was up to a year yesterday...

mark thorpe said:
giancarlo...

congrats on the year Seti... im nearly up to a year too i think

edit... okay i was up to a year yesterday...

It was a year yesterday

edit - hence the edit lol

Yeah, thats kewl Setishock. Even though you've only been here for a year though, you've turned into a valuable member, that we couldn't imagine the forums without :p

And yeah, even though a year doesn't seem to last that long, alot can happen, and its scary.

I'm sorry to hear about your losses HRHunteRHR :(

The most memorable thing for me was meeting MAURICE, and finding out his age ect.
not much of a highlight i suppose, but it was enlightening to find someone of his age still enjoying computers. :)

woz

I think my biggest thing is I remember when I first joined back in July I didnt even know what the BIOS was, man I have come a long way.

Hehe, yeah, its kewl how much you can learn here.

One thing though which i thought about while I was on holiday...I've forgot what BIOS stands for!!! *does a scan of google quick*

Basic Input/Output System.

I remember now :D
And I didn't even have to check google.... opps...I already said I did....my bad... :p

Well, my year wasn't pleasent...my mom got an open heart surgery, we have financial issues, that is now coming to an end, my school grades went down in French with a pitiful 18 in reading, 2005 wasn't the best year. now, 2k6, here I come

Back
Top Bottom