BlackWorm virus, am i ready?

Well....would this delete partitions data too?

Because my dads e-mail program (its made by Mozilla) opens up emails in a window, though I guess its safe unless my dad clicks on an attachment?

Though I've heard some worms, etc can be in the window and automatically open an attachment... Hmm...I might have to change my dads programs settings. He wouldn't be able to do it.

Well, don't use Thunderbird. Or don't download the attachements. ALSO!!! Put every important file onto a flash drive. BACK YOU STUFF UP!!!

I can't be bothered with Macs, especially with all the software I use.

Anyway, he does use Thunderbird yes, and I guess I can just select it to not open them in window ASAP. So i'll do that in a minute.

Hes not stupid enough to accept attachments though if this is how it comes.

Its NOT, i got the same email aswell, you know WHY you got that email?!,

1. Becase its warning you, (with good reason)
and
2. You signed up and gave them your email adress AND you ticked the box where it says " would you like to subscribe to our newletters" :rolleyes:

See this is from my email i got

n3ki2u.jpg

n3kjut.jpg

And ~ pctechmike
"over 30 email accounts"
:eek:
And i thought i had alot with my 7 lol! :p

C'mon man. Its from Zonelabs. Jeez. Do you really need to have a second thought on it.

Anyways.. yeah its real. And as long as you don't have any Eguids for games, and word docs for school you are fine. But its also just common sense to run a virus scan. SO WHY ASK!? And lastly.. I hope my school gets it ^_^

Back
Top Bottom