Can you play WOW on dialup...

None of those are the problem boss.. where i'm at i can't get High Speed hence i have to settle for dial up :( i live in the woods....

Yeah, but i asked and they said high speed isn't available yet where i'm at, hopefully it will be available sooner then later.

Your computer specs are complete CRAP! no offence or anything, but with dial up and the bad specs, you will waste money and time. GW is better anyway :D
1.66mhz is reallllllllllllllllllllly old

Whoa, 1.66mhz? lol

I'm sure you mean Ghz

Actually, that's a pretty good laptop seeing as it's Pentium M

yeah i made a mistake sorry, thanks Lac3Y... stupid error :rolleyes:

i payed around $1400 so it's not top of the line but good enough for me and what i could afford.

If I'd have to guess, I'd say Guild Wars.

Why you gotta dis someone's specs? What is it to you what his specs are?

If his computer does what he needs, why does he need to upgrade to something blazing fast?

The Power said:
Your computer specs are complete CRAP! no offence or anything, but with dial up and the bad specs, you will waste money and time. GW is better anyway :D
1.66mhz is reallllllllllllllllllllly old

It's funny how when people say "no offense" the statement to go along with it is always offending. lol But yeah, I hope you are being sarcastic cause 1.66MHz is really absurd to believe.

thanks for the defence Rewtguy and it was my bad, but in my sig i had 1.66mhz instead of 1.66ghz so i could see where he came from.

I seen a few screen shots of guild wars it looks pretty good i may have to check it out

Back
Top Bottom