I think.....

~K-Pow~

Daemon Poster
I think we should all try to get the rapid gaming forum as good as it once was anybody on this that has a gaming question should start posting it there, i'm going to start doing that from now on?

i know i'm not one to talk cause i havent' been here long, but i think the forum is well put together and deserves to be used.

So from now on if i have a gaming question i'm going to post it there instead of here.

Glad to see that your enjoying yer self over there, i do have to agree that it was well put together over there.Although i love gaming i just don't have the luxury of being a member there, too busy.

Well I guess now is a good a time as any.
Buzz and myself are over taking a look at what it's going to take to get it back on track. I have put together my own crew so please don't ask to be a mod.
Biggest problem over there is too many chiefs. I have put in a request to have the old staff removed. Once we have the site running as best we can then a permanant crew will be put in place.
If you have any suggestions or things you would like to see just let us know. We're open to ideas.

I hope you guys can get it back on track and i'm going to post as much as i can to try to help you guys out

Back
Top Bottom