One year ago today

setishock

Wizard of Wires
I signed up here at CF one year ago today. Lots of good and bad things have happened in that year. Some of you are still here that have witnested this past year.
If you like, post one thing in the past year that stands out in your mind.
For me it was the Giancarlo rambles and rants.

What's your memories of the past year? Keep it short. No fighting.

I had a HORRIBLE last year.

My dad died.
My dad's mom died.
Things mostly fell apart and I got my first bad report card.
Got banned by accident from a good forum and never got un-banned.
Started highschool.
A family friend found out he had some killer disease thing.
Too much change, getting older, living with one parent now, and yea.

But I found CF! And I got a good BMX bike and a new computer and got an iPod and lots of great games!

AND I THREW OUT MY GAMECUBE!!!!

Yea last year pretty much sucked for me! :(

I consider Last Year a new beginning for me... I graduated from university landed a good job where i'm at now.

I traded a Gamecube for a PS1 that was probably one of my stupider moves at the time.... but can't get enough of the old time games.. still have a NES and a SNES :D

I'm sorry about that, but i haven't been here long enough, and the only thing i can think of is the drama that happened recently but don't wanna bring that up.

Other then that i've enjoyed the time i've been on this forum everybody has been so helpful.

I have to say that even though some things went horrbly wrong this past 12 months, for the most part I would not have had it any other way. Your pain makes you stronger and you learn from your mistakes. Keep moving forward while you benefit from your experinances of the past.

I've been here since May, not as long as seti of course, but probably the most memorable moment was when noobh8ter flew off the handle about adoption. That was recent I know but it's probably the first real big issue I can think off that I witnessed. It's only been more recently that I've taken more time to post on these forums and thus notice when these things happen.

As for CF unrelated, this past has brought about several changes. I graduated highschool from a small town that I really don't care about anymore. I have started University and it's proven so far to be a real eye opener about the real world. Mommy and Daddy are no longer there to keep me safe so to speak. Already I have experienced so many new things and I just cant wait to see what the future brings. It's strange you get the feeling when in highschool that time is moving so slow then you move out of your house and start a life on your own and all I can say is wow, times fly.

Yeah the college years will be the best years of your life enjoy them while you can, once it's over and you have to start the real world you'll look back on the good memories... i know i do

Back
Top Bottom