I lost my work, thanks to a BSOD *grr*

geek_gal

Daemon Poster
Ok i was doing a bit of stuff, pretty important stuff to me, and i wasnt saving as i was going along (yeah i no, bloody stupid of me)

I was using Firefox and and tabs open as per usal and i had other things going, msn, ie(i think) and MS word,

Now i was putting CODES, links and other things to remind me what to do on my forum ect,onto MS word(i didnt save as i said GAHH!), im working on my forum so its all improtant to me being the first time im doing this and all!!!!! and my computer blinked and when to BSOD! (AHHHH :mad: ) and i got
"Fatal error OE 017F : BFF9DFFF" something but thats what it was and i pressed a key and it went to a black screen and the cursor was moving! :eek: But nothing going on so me getting mad and madder ...i keep pressing keys and nothing keeped happening just BSOD and then going to a black screen..
So i had to reset my comp and then *HOPE'N* that MS word would work and save the stuff i had done as it 'normally' does BUT IT DIDNT! :mad: It does that sometimes then sometimes it dont i dont really understand that!??

So im really ********beep..beep beep********off and everything i lost all my work
So im asking..
1. Why did MS word not save like it 'supposed to do' and get all my work back
2. Is there anyway to get it back!!!? PLEASE
(i really dont want to install anything more on my comp for(see next paragraph) plus i dont think it would help
and
3. What was the BSOD about? i DID google it, and all i could get was memory(RAM) problems? i really hope not as that leads to firefox aswell...
Another reason i think its got something to do with Firefox because FF brower has been crashing, (on sorten things and timing and what im doing at the time)
I really need to no how to fix all this...
Mostly now tho how to get back all my work i lost :mad:

I know im sounding urgent but it is to me!, i really dont want to have to try and start all over again, *sigh* might have to tho :(

Thanks GREATLY to any help!
GG

Did it happen while you were working in word???? did this error message come up
"system dangerously low in resources"?????

hiddjaio said:
Did it happen while you were working in word???? did this error message come up
"system dangerously low in resources"?????

Yes and doing other stuff at the same time
And no, no warning what so ever... just..*Crashed**boom*
:(

Back
Top Bottom