Hahaha, drivers Ed!

Half Evil

Golden Master
I get to take drivers ed class the 24th. I cant wait. Its gonna be freakin awesome!

For all you non american people. its like this..
At 15, you get to take drivers ed, and then when that is done you get your permit. And with the permit, you need 100+ hours or so driving with someone that has more then 6 years of experience.

Id go into more detial.. But i dont wanna confuse you all. Because there is alot. Lol.. I hate this governmet. But hell it keeps us semi-safe on the road.

hmm the uk system sounds better (easier) to me.

hope you enjoy it! you ever driven before?

No, it's a program set in place to teach young people to drive and reduce the cost of there insurance. Cause insurance up here is a pain in the butt.

ArrizX_MuziK said:
I get to take drivers ed class the 24th. I cant wait. Its gonna be freakin awesome!

At 15, you get to take drivers ed, and then when that is done you get your permit. And with the permit, you need 100+ hours or so driving with someone that has more then 6 years of experience.

Id go into more detial.. But i dont wanna confuse you all. Because there is alot. Lol.. I hate this governmet. But hell it keeps us semi-safe on the road.

I gotta take it in June!! :D

It does seem to be worth the money to take it with the way it drops your insurance.

I'm not sure if anybody else has the graduated licenseing like Canada, where you get a N on your license for two years and you can't drive bewteen Midnight and 5:00am unless you have a note.

Drivers Ed is supposed to get rid of the N but i'm not sure if it does.

ArrizX_MuziK said:

Oh nooo, he's going to get a licence soon..Some one call the Popo...j/k

Hey that's great man..congrat's on getting your licence when you go for it.i remember when i got mine & i felt like on top of the world when i got it.

I can remember the 1st time i got on to the freeway, it was a scary moment for me, but i can do without the roadrage.

hiddjaio said:
No, it's a program set in place to teach young people to drive and reduce the cost of there insurance. Cause insurance up here is a pain in the butt.

And yet it still does almost nothing as far as making insurance cheaper

I'm writing my G1 test next week :) It's only a written test and if i get over 80% i get to drive, but i need a passenger who has their full lisence for 4 years or so. And there are a few rules, but i cant wait :p

Back
Top Bottom