6800GS list

I had no idea.. So then what can i do to my x300, lol. But for the record.. Id like to use it straight outta the box, with out overclocking, flashing or anything like that. Other then drives. I just wanna no worry about it. Just wanna get it and go.

well even so the x800gto2 would be good then when u want some more performance u can flash it, u cant do anything to the x300 lol

Haha, i figured. Blah.. Damn card. im going to shoot it one day :)

But yeah. Sounds good. And I could get more out of it later. But odds are good il never figure out, how to do that, much less attempt, lol. So, yeah.. haha...

i had no idea it could be done either until ownage mentioned it then i gave it a try with my card and it now thinks its an ultra card at 1.6v instead of the stock 1.4, its very easy to do, u make a boot disk and download the bios u want then put a flash program on the boot disk then boot up, run it then ur done

problem is finding bios.. right? And putting a program on the bootup. on my computer?

This is over my head i think, lmao.

nah theres a website that has everything u need, i just cant remember it right now, i have it bookmarked on my other comp so when i get it going again i'll post it, now if i can just get a damn vga water block

Back
Top Bottom