WARNING: Virus Within Firefox!

Toby1

Daemon Poster
Just thought I'd warn you guys that my Nod32 virus scanner picked up a virus that was contained within Firefox itself.

I'm not sure if it's a false posative or not, but I'm not taking any chances... Back to old IE. :(

aww. too bad for u. im jus gonna press my luck, i guess. but they released a new version/update for firefox just recently(today i think)

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not firefox, it can't be true !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im putting my fingers in my ears and ignoring this post.
david please remove this post, firefox is untouchable lol.
woz

WTF!!!? "my Nod32 virus" never heard of that one must be free its lying!!! >_< firefox ownz

NOD32 is a anti-virus program. Highest detection rate and owns all. Thanks to Ownage, I got it for free. :D You can download the trial version, but to keep it forever, you need the paid version. :D

Really ive never heard i use Pc-cillin... but im still sticking to firefox i just can think that a virus found insade firefox >_<

lol sorry forgot to change the can for cant lol i didnt belive that i virus was found inside firefox

Well, there was a virus which firefox had to do with... showed up in c/documents and settings/applicaton data/Mozilla Firefox/ or something along those lines. Like I said, it may have been a fasle posative...

Back
Top Bottom