What are you supposed to think..

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
When (by your closest friends) after being out of school for a day, when you come back you get glared at, smarted off at, and then finally ignored and also told that you arent allowed to call one of them by someone who answers the phone?

This has me, well, pretty much feeling like crying and not many things make me feel like this, I only cry when A: someone/thing dies, and B: I get hurt by someone close

Why all of a sudden all my friends have turned on me? its not like its just one group, its all of my groups of friends!

No one will even acknowledge My existance right now online or when I call them!

It sounds like you need new friends ;)
Don't stress it, me and my friends often don't speak for a while, then we hang out for a while, then we don't speak for a while. While you say "groups", I bet you can really call very few out of them your "friends". I went through the same thing in school- it will pass. :cool:

no, i have different friends that know each other, like 5 in each (i mean that one group doesnt know another group) theres 3 of them

Yeah, same thing happening to me in school, screw 'em. Thats what I did, and i got new friends, lmao. Much better..

yep, these guys aren't true friends. I'm staying away from my friends at home since one is like glued to his g/f and the two others, well, the are jerking off in their own corner.

Me, I am a good solitatire
I know how you feel man!

I'M HERE FOR YOU PARADOX! I LOVE YOU! :p Brotherly love is the way to go, my friend...:D

alvino said:
I'M HERE FOR YOU PARADOX! I LOVE YOU!

Alrighty then.........................................................That's great.

It'll past, Trust me.

Mr. F said:
Alrighty then.........................................................That's great.

It'll past, Trust me.

Haha, I forgot...sarcasm is hard to detect in text.

Back
Top Bottom