Just used IE 7!

^Mike^

Fully Optimized
IE 7 is awsome! I am very impressed, it takes after firefox a lot. I used to have problems streaming media but now it works fine with IE 7. So now i ditched firefox and am using IE. ooooo bad me. Some sites do not work well with IE 7, the only one I came across was trend micro's spyware scan. Other then that i am very pleased!

Fire Fox is probably only one of a few 3rd party software products I can stand on Windows. However, I too had problems with media on it. On Windows and Mac OS X. If IE pulls it off this time round, I'll go back to it at a drop of a hat.

I think over the past couple of years, MS is finally taken updates and security holes seriously - With managing on making Windows secure while keeping it's ease of use and flexibilty. SP2 as an example. At lest they don't charge for thier yearly updates....Hmm*Cough*Mac OS X*Cough*....

I really hope that Windows Vista turns MS into a trusted (on the security front) company again. Everybody picks holes in it's "buggy" OS. They made a good job of MCE2005, lets see an even better one with Vista.

(I own a mac, look at sig)

Teencompwiz2 said:
IE 7 is awsome! I am very impressed, it takes after firefox a lot.

Yup, that's what I've been saying too. It has Firefox features, but it's IE. I'll be looking forward to it once Beta has gone through or when it comes out for Vista (whichever one comes first). It may be too buggy now and I don't want to risk infection, especially coming from a web browser.

TRDCorolla said:
It may be too buggy now and I don't want to risk infection, especially coming from a web browser.
Thats what i have been thinking about.

Back
Top Bottom