last resort 2, comp still acting up....UPDATED

Tweak

In Runtime
ok, done everything i can to try to fix my computer, it still restarts/freezes with any game...its only froze one time in 3 weeks when there was no game running....my parents wont let me use their computer nemore cuz they want me to fix mine, but i dont know what to do....im so pissed off....i was thinking to just replace my CPU and motherboard as those and my ram are the only original peices left in my computer.....could that perhaps solve the problem? i just wish i knew what in my computer was causing all this bullcrap

EDIT:2day for the VERY first time, i got a blue screen and it told me what could be wrong XDDDDDD
ok it said, check to csee if i have adequate disk space....try changing vid adapters, chekc hardware vendore for bios, disable bios memory options and then in detail is saiD: nv4_disp.dll BEAE3AD1 Datestamp BF9D4000 439abe39

a friend told me to pull out my mobo battery and then load up a config for bios, i did that and now i cant connect to aim or msn messenger, but internet works....what do i about what the bluee screen said, i have a feeling this means something but not sure what to do about it

does it still freeze? Have you checked your cpu temps?

btw: your swearing doesnt offend me...But im sure if the mods see that, they wont be to happy with you

ummmm the gave doesnt freeze so far, it just closes out with the error saying that my comp spex arent good enough....o_O

Well, thats one hell of an error, your system is way better than the pc I use for gaming, and it doesn't give me an error like that.

at times games will end abruptly if ur cpu temps are high
this could be the result of many things

consider not running as much programs

also consider if this is a "last resort" to try reformating, virisus will sap your system of its power

this could also be because of your system stability faulty powersupply or other components will reallly screw with your computer

i recently replaced my PSU due to this issue, i now have thermal take silent purepower 480W....and i dont run ne other programs while i play....and ive reformatted 3 times already, CPu temp was at 90 F when it restarted due to crash, and i just got the blue screen again =\

err...

Maybe your video card has what we call bad memory, like RAM. It happens

Back
Top Bottom