New complaint..

Half Evil

Golden Master
Well at Computerforums.org, the start page, it shows the most recent thread.. Yeah, well It does show that, but when i actually go to the social lounge.. It does show. I mean this isnt a date thing. Or a post not showing up. It literally not there at one place, and it is in another. Thats a serious WTF

Also in the general comptuer section similar problem. Main screen shows something thats maybe 4-5 threads down the page. A little late of respose.

Really? I haven't noticed that :s

What I do notice though which can be a bit confusing but its normal, is that if theres a section with a sub section in it, the section could display a new post in one of the sub sections, making you wonder which one its in.

So wait... the most recent threads are showing up, but then it moves around?

I'd try clearing out your internet settings. You may find somethings gone wrong.

Im saying like.. computerforums.org.. that main page, and then, it shows the most recent post in every section right? Well, when I click on that link to go to the thread it goes there fine. But, (say soc lounge) I click on the link to the social lounge, that thread that was the most recent on the main page, isnt even there. Or it is several threads down.

I experienced the same thing yesterday, Everytime a new post would apear(on any thread) It would clear itself from the social lounge...But if i go to a user who posted there and do a search of all posts, i can access it

Yeah, and also in a few threads i have made, the posts are out of order. I mean there all there, just that there all out of order.

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Yeah, and also in a few threads i have made, the posts are out of order. I mean there all there, just that there all out of order.

Yeah, if you have a look around, David gave an explanation for that. It's to do with the time settings on the new server putting things out of sync, but as far as I know he's fixed it.

Back
Top Bottom