Can you care too much?

Kewl. I've heard that phones good.

I'd keep the screen protection on that comes with them when I get stuff with screens if they actually stayed on :p

I take really good care of my games. I make sure the CD keys are IN THE CASE. I make sure that if I take the CD Out it goes INTO THE CASE. I did this because after 3 copies of starcraft, and 3 copies of D2LOD I learned my lesson :). Other then that I do care, but i'm not overaly protective. I wouldn't inspect my products each and everday. And kage you do care too much. Its ok careing for the really $$$ but not for the normal stuff IE under 70 bucks. O yea and my baby. AKA my computer. I love it, but if that breaks i'm like really swerd and bored until I can fix it. So yea.

lol, you call a £240 (around $300) player not expensive? :eek:

I find CD's scratch whatever you do with them :| Thats why I like the idea of blueray with a protecive case like minidisks, but I believe they have took this off now in form of a new protective layer...great...

mark thorpe said:
lol, im getting a new phone tomorrow, so im gonna be carefull with that...

b_200510273155V3i.jpg

V3i... cant wait!

I am on my third Razor, is V3i the one with the 1.3 megapixel camera and thats the only difference.....or what else have they changed on it?

I think there is a general stock problem with the hinges on the razor, and it means that the display keeps breaking maybe I am just overly clumsy.

Oh I have the black one and its a nightmare to keep clean, and fingerprint free, they don't scratch easily though.

Yeah, I'm kinda anal about taking care of my stuff. In fact, I would write more, but I don't want to wear out my keyboard.

okies, just got this phone, its great!! ive been playing around with it for a couple of hours now, and its great :)

Kewl :D Since the phones going to be with you for a very long time, adn you have to use it alot. Its good you've found one you like to use, etc.

I'm not too sure about my Sony Erricons something 650. I wish I kept the k700i, but mine had problems and they had no more in stock anywhere :( Its only a few months after when the k750 came out, that 700i's came in stock again, since they "suddenly" got more popular, and that sucks :( So many people have that phone now, and whats more, its great :p

Anyway,hehe, enjoy your phone :)

Back
Top Bottom