My Sisters Moving in with me

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
Well most of you know how I found my long lost sister and its like so awesome and stuff, We found each other, Been Chatting alot, Well now shes getting kicked out and shes moving in with us. She gets here by plane tommorow, I have my hangups about it but hey, I guess I'll have to deal.

I guess it'll be cool, Ive never had a sibling before, It's just my parents have no need for me now and I get replaced by her =\

Anywho, Wish me luck, I hope it goes well

hope she don't start getting the biggest meals from day 1 lol.
and you can forget about getting into the bathroom in the morning lmao.
woz

bet you cant wait if she says

Ill be moving in with ya 2.

ive told you before about refences to drugs... dont do it

You'll be fine. You have to figure there will be a bit of a getting settled in period. That's gonna be the hard part. Just keep your wits about ya.

ahhh siblings.... they suck, most of the time. i have a sister, and trust me, its overrated. im just happy i dont have a bro so i dont have to share alot of things.

Thats kewl :)

I have a younger sister though, and I dont get on ALL the time with her, and I also have an older brother, and we don't talk at all hardly, so not close at all. I'm closer to my sister though I guess.

I think an older sister is better than a younger one, and a younger brother is better than a older one. I think I'm right in saying this from experience.

Back
Top Bottom