Weirdd...

Impruv

In Runtime
How come it shows all the threads as Feb. 1st last post so whenever I start a new thread....it automatically starts on the 2nd page of the thread instead of being the newest topic since its still jan. 31st here. All the 'Feb 1st' posts are ahead of mine and now I can't get help :(

This never used to happen; if I posted a new thread; it went to the top of the first page; but now it justs gets pushed all the way to the bottom of page 2...

if you havent noticed. there have been about 5 threads made about this issue..lindon said that the server was set to feb 1, he said he fixed it, but apparently its still having issues

Yup, I have to agree once again. Something weird is happening and you're not the only one seeing it!!!! I just posted a thread so it should be at the top right? But it got dropped down to like the bottom of the page. The time is correct to my time on my PC, but the other posts above me are like an hour ahead. Way off.

Oh and another thing. When I click on the last thread button (you know that little button with the arrow pointing to the right next to your name), it takes me to the second page when I should be redirected to the very last page. Talk about wierd...

Well that one did, lmao, but the other ones arnt. Like i posted once twice, And i still dont see it. Meh.. And hes right about the feb things. This is weiiiiiird.

Back
Top Bottom