Folder Problem

CJ1

In Runtime
Does he have any other software running in the background? Some software such as Hide Folders XP can cause these sorts of problems. When he selects refresh in the context menu, can he see the file? Windows XP should auto refresh.

I will check to see if when he manual refresh if it the icon goes away. I don't know if there is any program like that running in the background, there might be because he bought his computer with pre loaded XP with all of compacs crap on it too.

!<Post #3>!

My bro just bought a new computer and he's having a little problem. When he moves a file from one folder to another folder it doesn't auto refresh. it only refreshes when he closes and then opens the folder back up. He is using XP Home but i don't know what SP. Now is there a feature to turn on auto refresh or is XP Home just stupid and doesn't have auto refresh,lol.

Just to make sure you get what i mean by auto refresh, when he drags a file to another folder the file moves but the icon stays in the folder till you close it.

!<Post #1>!

Back
Top Bottom