IE7 beta now available to public

jay8990

Daemon Poster
thebigdintx said:
Well, it was fun while it lasted, but I had to ditch it and go back to IE6 because my banking website dosn't support IE7...I called the bank and spoke with the techs and they said the bank site won't support IE7 until it's out of beta.....bummer, I guess I'll wait till then.

aww thats put me off getting it!

anyone want to take a guesstimate at how long it will be beta!? deppends on amount of bugs right?.. lol prob a while then!

i bought windows oem, wasnae that much, i have broke their rules a wee bit and used the same serial about 6 times though! they ask the usual 3 questions each time and give me code i need! no probs at all

thebigdintx said:
Well, it was fun while it lasted, but I had to ditch it and go back to IE6 because my banking website dosn't support IE7...I called the bank and spoke with the techs and they said the bank site won't support IE7 until it's out of beta.....bummer, I guess I'll wait till then.

You already posted that :D

And I find IE7 to be pretty buggy right now, but it'll improve. Anybody else find that the home page it sets itself to looks all funny and everything's in the wrong place? Also, at one point, it stopped browsing altogether, I had to close it and reopen it.

And I can't get my head round the UI, and it's laggy when you scroll up and down with the mouse wheel...

Hmm. Not convinced just now, I'm afraid.

WTF this thread is in the wrong order? Or is my browser screwed up?

Oh man.

Oh wow! Bet theyve released it because of that leak.

I doubt I can download it...Aint got a geniune windows

99nasha said:

ohh, bad bad nasha.
but u still get the updates right?

99nasha said:

Can download it just can't install it........teased and then foiled at the last moment......

Ahhh well Firefox still does it for me.........

mammikoura said:
ohh, bad bad nasha.
but u still get the updates right?

Nope! Have to turn them off :eek:

I am no way spending over £100 on a CD when I can get it for 4 at school

i downloaded it and installed it and am on it now....this will keep me busy for a while playing around with this. tabbed browsing and anti-phishing tool....cool (yeah, yeah, i know firefox has had tabbed browsing, but i like ie). so far so good....will keep ya posted!

Back
Top Bottom