Do you ever feel like you've just missed an life changing opportunity?

Ð88

Fully Optimized
There have been so many instances in my life where I could have made another decision that would have very likely altered my future. The best I can do tho is feel that the decisions I have made were the right ones. At least I hope so lol.

edit- why is my post at the top!?

I used to feel like that all the time. Now that I've left home, grew up a bit more and spread my wings, I feel as though I can make my own oppertunites. I feel as if I have complete control over my life and the direction it's heading, instead of just waiting for opertunities to come to me.

Feels good and free.

Probably sounds just as weird, hope a few of you can grasp what I'm saying. Guess it's probably due to it being the time of my life where I take the most important choices. Well, I hope no-ones expecting my mind made up just yet.........

Well as the title says,

Do you?
Do you ever feel like you've just missed an life changing opportunity?
Like even randomly?

Just as i was bored, sufing the net i got a funny feelings, like im missing someone, maybe even just gone past or not took much noticed to them or a sort thing, ive been getting this *alot* lately, and also with a sorten girl, and yeah .../ends right there *zips mouth for a change*

What about you, anyone out there, please share :)

Its interesting i think!

(or maybe i just think WAAY to much o well in anycase..dont matter..=) )

What you do in your personal life away from here is cool with me. If you want to talk about it here that's cool too. Just bear in mind the crowd you hang with here. Having said that let's move on.
As for missing a life changing oppertunity I think my life as it is works for now. But strangely enough I got an invite to a Trump seminar in the mail yesterday. I had to pass it up as I have to work that day. But it's wierd that it came and now you post this.
(hears the twilight zone theme in the background)

I feel like I should not have gotten my HP. But rather have built a computer :( . O well, cant go back.

Back
Top Bottom