Names that you dislike...with a passion.

1337DuD3 said:
hahaha! Alvin, that's a funny one! But hey, well all got funny names, mine's Justin, the compund word, Arrizx's is Koby, don't even knwo what to do with that, and yours is Alvin, the chipmunk. ahhh what good names our parents blessed us with! :D

Me netither!

Say its like Kobe Bryant, and im a rapeist.. Thats beleiveable, lmao!

LMFAO!!!!! :D :D :D That was funny!

Oh here's another name...

Pilot Inspektor. Some celeberity named their kid that. I mean come on, "Pilot Inspektor." I think they pretty much just sealed that kid's career.

Another name would be Shaniqua. Every time I go down the halls at school near the, "gangsta" area, some girl always says, "Oh no you didn't Shaniqua!" I swear, one of these days I'm going to walk by and say, "OHHH GIRLLL!!!" and do a few snaps in the Z-formation. :D

my neighbor's name: Narbacan Tutanes
soy sauce product name: Happy Birthday TOYO <TOYO is filipino word for soy sauce>

I love my name. Mine means of God or Godly. I am named after the archangel. My mother gave me that name. I find nothing wrong with it or how others choose to name thier children. Except maybe what Frank Zappa named his girl. Moon Unit. Must have been some really good dope there, Frank.

Oh and please people I was not kidding about offending people. Any problems out of this thread and it will be on the next rocket to mars.

Back
Top Bottom