Everyone Needs Newegg Flair!

Seriously, this thread will probally be closed for going so off track and flames being dished out by a user to another.

To conclude, the best way to deal with any issue is to not attack someone. To handle it maturely, approach them respectively and explain your feelings when they act in a certain way.

Everyone has something about them that makes them a 'minority' and probally has been teased about it before. Its part of being unique, and not two people in this world are completely identical in every way.

Back on track:
Most products on NewEgg, such as fans, will come with the NewEgg Logo sticker, so if you need a fan or something, look for the combo special. :)

Bahawolf said:
Back on track:
Most products on NewEgg, such as fans, will come with the NewEgg Logo sticker, so if you need a fan or something, look for the combo special. :)

Thats how I found it :D

Lol.. yeah..

n00bh8erII said:
and now i have reason to believe your signature in being derogatory towards me, directly. this forum has gone to hell. and if i find that i need to, i'll make it go deeper!

OK ENOUGH OF THIS!!!
Just chalk it up to a bad experince and move on. As for this threat you have made, I would seriously reconsider...

This thread has obviously been compromised...it has gone from Newegg Flair to fighting over opinions. :rolleyes: The last time I checked, this was a forums full of MATURE and nice people, not a bunch of babbling idiots who fight over pointless stuff. If you have some disagreement over something, the Private Messenging system is there for that reason. AIM or MSN is also a great alternative...just don't do it here.

What the snaps!!! I ordered $120 worth of cooling supplies! I got A CPU cooler, Video Card cooler, turbine fan, HDD cooler, RAM heatsinks, and some other stuff. But...no sticker. :(

I know, I spent good money at Newegg, and they can't even throw a 2 cent sticker in the box! Man, I got jipped...:(

Back
Top Bottom