The Most Beautiful Supercar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ford Pinto. The ownage. :p

pinto.jpg

Nope...I'm sure on Top Gear they said 5 billion for the beugatti to make it, but... yeah, seems a bit off huh? it might have been 5 million, though I'm sure the car itself costs close to that to buy :p

Well.... around 800-900 thousand

Here's a sweet looking car. Performance wise, so-so. The price is poor for the features and performance you're getting. Way too high, but it's a BMW 330xi series. :rolleyes: So why do I like this car? It looks too damn sexy:

v_o_330xi.jpg

0643_05.jpg

HID, projectors. So nice....
0643_06.jpg

0643_10.jpg

Can you imagine going anywhere in one of these babies? I want it pretty bad, but the payments are going to kill me. That one's like $42,000!!!

Mercedes on the other hand, has everything the BMW doesn't have. More luxury and more performance. I love their technical specs and the comfort features it offers. Plus they are priced similar to the BMW. Only thing is, the BMW definitely beats Mercedes in the looks department. I wish the BMW could have the Mercedes performance. Never mind. BMW's got the M3's. But that just adds to the cost.

ROFL, now that is just the funniest car I have ever seen. That is strange...maybe the two sets of front wheels help it turn better? I have no clue.

its probly due to the fact, that car is really fast. (in rear drive) it needs extra grip on the front tyers to get around them corners. (At high speets faster then ur nans car.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom