What are you eating

TRDCorolla said:
Not really. I don't supersize anything. I do eat a regular value meal too, but I figure I have to start losing some weight. I didn't have all that much to eat today. I had that turkey sandwich, crackers, chips at work, 2 cartons of milk, 4 water bottles, and what I had at Wendy's. That sums up what I ate today. I think it's pretty close to 1500-2000 calories.

i should find something for u it was on a DSM forum. lol it was funny u truly are a dedicated person to ur car. it was like u know ur a real dedicated to ur car is when u cant take off any weight off ur car u start to take weight of yourself. lol it was funny

n00bh8erII said:
When It Comes To This Issue, I Will Not Censor Myself. It's An Issue Very Close To Me. Jokes Like That Are Like Racism In A Way...another Way To Make Fun Of The Minorities

Normally I won't get into someone else's drama but chill out! I happened to have been adopted too, after watching my dad blow his head to pieces when I was 2, and being left with relatives by my mother when I was 3. Get a grip... it wouldn't bother you if you were secure in your family relationships.

Cathy said:
Normally I won't get into someone else's drama but chill out! I happened to have been adopted too, after watching my dad blow his head to pieces when I was 2, and being left with relatives by my mother when I was 3. Get a grip... it wouldn't bother you if you were secure in your family relationships.

Lmao. Well he apologized, so its all good.. But, damn, Im sorry for that. Seriously. I mean im sure your alot older now, and now accepted the fact, but still, I am sorry.

Hey no worries. I was lucky enough to end up with some great people. It's just that saying ...someone always has it worse than you do. If you can crack a joke about being adopted, go for it. It's no bother to me... I'm secure in my family, so it never bothers me.

I'm eating dessert right now...nothing beats a combination of Dryer's Whole Friut popcicle and a can of MONSTER Energy. :D

I had leftovers for dinner...while watching random channels...I wish I had cable...:(

Me being Polish and all, those perogies are shite when it comes to home made. My grandma makes the best home made perogies. :D

Anywho, I just got back from Carl's Junior. Has me a Sourdough Bacon Cheeseburger, decided to get a Medium Combo, and get a rootbeer. Twas good! :D

Back
Top Bottom