Drama at CF

Drama at CF!

Wow hasn't the past couple of days been hectic around here! People getting banned by mods and people accidentally getting banned (or whatever the story was)?!? arguing with Mods and with each other, complaining about mods and then people saying that they want to leave cf!

I think we should chill a little and start fresh, because quite frankly its getting annoying!

Who here is with me?

PEACE AT CF!!

Nat

Well, some members has adressed the issue in the Comments and Suggestions section, so far it's been acknowledged. So be patient, it's being dealt with. Oh, and to help contribute, don't make threads about the drama, it only encourages peopel to talk about it, and thus bring it all back to life again, and I for one thing, don't want that to happen. :)

I thought about leaving.. But, eh.. that one kid just apologized, so its all good again. But hell i may take a break from here.. its gettin bad. We need more full time mods. And I have a few people in mind..

oh i did not see the threat in the suggestions section. sorry for creating a similar thread then! =S

Back
Top Bottom