Everyone Needs Newegg Flair!

Ok, first off: you can express your feelings without using profanity, secondly, arrizx and noobhater, you two can fight it out over aim or pm or with david. Not out here.

woah that was a little harse, I dont think he ment it to be disrespectful, just funny you know. You could have been a little nicer about it although that signiture is a little.... Im guessing the mods willn't like it either though.

Anyways I think I have one of those stickers. I got it with my heatsink and crap. I will autograph it and sell it to you for $6. That's a good deal

Seti says> You guy have to know when you quote profanity it will get edited out also.

Do you really think it was targeted to you? grow up, theres bigger things in life to worry about!

My mothers adopted and would never let something like that trouble her!

Well, Obviously when things are said to hurt someone delibratly, yes, by all means have a go at them. But when it was done purely out of ignorance and lack of judgment, perhaps you should ask hime to change it 1st - it is the only way your going to get something done about it. He didn't know anybetter. Be the better person why not?

I have NEVER heard any jokes about adopted people.
There are bigger problems in your life then being made fun of for being adopted, fix those first.(I know there are... Being made fun of is one of the least of problems) Learn it form someone experienced.
Your fine, and let us get back to it. You are the one creating the problems. Don't like it, ask him to remove it(politely), and move on. If he keeps it, ignore it. I have done that for SOOO many years.

Seti says> Another quote edited.

lol, seriously calm down. You're blowing this waaaaaaaaay out of proportion man. I am sure he didn't think that you would take such offence. There is no need for this.

Back
Top Bottom