What are you eating

Feircepc said:
dim sum lol if guys know wat it is.

Yeah, I know what those are. I can't get full from it. I hate having to wait for the waiters to come around to me. They give such small portions, but that's the way they are. I will never eat Dim Sum again.

I just got back from eating a strawberry yogurt with granola and a 5-piece chicken nuggets from Wendy's.

lol trd u know just tell them to bring some other stuff and they doo. and wendys :) i like eating i have high metabolism however u spell it :p

Yeah, Wendy's is good. I'm trying to cut back on the fatty burgers and fries. So I got the yogurt. The chicken nuggets were fatty too, but I figured it's got to have less fat than a regular hamburger. Small dinner, but satisfies my stomach. My appetite craves for more though.

TRDCorolla said:
Yeah, Wendy's is good. I'm trying to cut back on the fatty burgers and fries. So I got the yogurt. The chicken nuggets were fatty too, but I figured it's got to have less fat than a regular hamburger. Small dinner, but satisfies my stomach. My appetite craves for more though.

are u one of those people who order a diet soda and supersize ur big mac ur french fries and ur nuggets to the point ur credit card is maxxed out? lol im jp :p but i dont care im just hungry i eat EVERYTHING cept for a few things.

Not really. I don't supersize anything. I do eat a regular value meal too, but I figure I have to start losing some weight. I didn't have all that much to eat today. I had that turkey sandwich, crackers, chips at work, 2 cartons of milk, 4 water bottles, and what I had at Wendy's. That sums up what I ate today. I think it's pretty close to 1500-2000 calories.

Back
Top Bottom