new monitor suggestions

Gamingfreak

Fully Optimized
i want a get a new monitor that can handle higher refresh rates and has DVI instead of VGA, i want a crt because my desk has plenty of room for it and theyre cheaper :D so any suggestions?

aw damn maybe i should look at some lcds but i wana go up to 1600x1200 and dont lcds only go up to 1280x1024?

gaming_freak said:
aw damn maybe i should look at some lcds but i wana go up to 1600x1200 and dont lcds only go up to 1280x1024?

Depends on the size.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...&cs=555&l=en&mnf=694&Page=productlisting.aspx
Utilizing an Active Matrix TFT LCD, the Dellâ„¢ UltraSharpâ„¢ 2001FP Flat Panel Monitor displays sharp and brilliant images of text and graphics with a maximum resolution of up to 1600x1200 pixels. While its higher contrast ratio generates sharper, crisper lines and images, the wider viewing angle allows you to view the screen from various positions without compromising image quality. The Dellâ„¢ 2001FP features analog as well as digital (DVI) capabilities, providing connection flexibility. Apart from one upstream and 4 downstream USB ports, this display also features S-Video and Composite Video connectors. The slim bezel design of the monitor saves valuable work space. The combination of advanced LCD technology and the range of added features makes the UltraSharpâ„¢ 2001FP the perfect display for any user. This Flat Panel LCD Monitor comes with a 3-Year Warranty

Im picking up a Dell 2005FPW on saturday. I got it for 440 shipped with tax and everything. :D

as much as ide love a 20.1 monitor im not rich lol, i just want a 19 inch monitor that is capable of 1600x1200 at 85htz

Back
Top Bottom