Think i got a fried processor

andyk09

Solid State Member
Can anyone tell me, if a computer backs on to a wall and there is a microwave on the other side of the wall and everytime the microwave is turned on it makes the computer go all fuzzy and i was just wondering if that would be affecting or frying the processor? :(

HRHunteRHR said:
Yea what are you going to do with it?? You gonna cook up some fried hard drive cables with a 6600 on top?

Oh wow, that was funny! :D couldn't stop laughing for a few minutes!!!

OMG " makes the computer go all fuzzy'" it might not fry the procesor but if its making it goo all fuzzy or watver its doing...u might want to move it..thats not good for your computer at all get the microwave away or move the computer from the microwave

Ok if it flickers its not ur procesor its ur monitor...if u recalll im sure someone here has had this happen to them..when u have speakers near your computer the screen goes bad and the colors become yellow ect...i think this is wat happend...microwaves to have magnets ...and they also have some radiation i think??.......ur screen is the problem buy a new on and put it as far as possible from the microwave

if you screen has a degauss feature, use it and it might work, i was playing with a magnet near my moniter and it accidentaly got too close to the moniter and turned purple, so when i degaussed it the problem was fixed.

Back
Top Bottom