My littel FEAR demo video

Nice! I like it! What did you use to record? FRAPS? nice music too. I should do it with some of the cs:s ownage that I have going...

That makes me wish i had fear :( . That makes me wish my gfx card wasnt a piece of ****. But for some reason, it stips at 16 seconds?? I buffered the whole thing??

Eh, FEAR's multiplayer isn't that great...the weapons are too unbalanced and it'll never replace Counter-Strike Source or Day of Defeat Source, reguardless of the fact that FEAR has better graphics. The Source engine owns all. :D

WTF For some reason I can only play about 15 seconds of the video and then it just stops.

I love FEAR multiplayer!!! One of my fav games right next to CSS (My clan won are CAL match today!) Aslo the music was "FLY" by sub dub micromachine

**EDIT** I dont know what up with the vido hmm....

Yuppers, somethign is wrong with your video. Somethign in WMP is tellign it to stop, that and it said it downloaded 98% of it when it usually take 5 minutes to download as 4 minutes video. So somethign in there is wrong...try resending it to putfile.com. Also, play the video yourself to see if anythgin is up with it.

Other they that, FEAR 0wns all. bwahahahaha!!!

Hmm well it works fine for me on my PC but for some reason putfile didnt upload it right, ill try changing the format and resending it.

Back
Top Bottom