Need for speed: most wanted

The Amish Kid

Fully Optimized
I just got this game and I have been playing it a lot. Its really fun. Im about 30% done right now. I thought it would be cool though if everybody posted a screen shot of their car. If you dont have it but have either of the underground games thats fine. So here's my car
seti-resize.jpg

yeah that's cool man. I'm on blacklist 12 right now and but hey,you got a cool car.I enjoyed most when I am chasing by the cops and the best place to cooldown is on the police station.

I got it for xbox and havent played it much. The first part was pretty easy, but i just beat a blacklist racer and all the races r sooo hard now, i can't even keep up.
I started with the Chevy Cobalt ( i think thats wat it is...)
What cars did u begin with?

If you're going to be posting pictures please reduce the size to 800x600. The pic you posted is way too big.

setishock said:
If you're going to be posting pictures please reduce the size to 800x600. The pic you posted is way too big.

I'm not trying to start anything..just wondering..is this a new rule?

I got a Dodge Viper SRT-10 Coupe, and modified it like none other. That and I got the Chevrolet Corvette C6. Both own anything. :)

Im on blacklist race like 7 or somthing and it is still really easy and I havent found a diffivulty setting so hopefully it gets harder. Oh and I will make the pic smaller seti.

EDIT: Ok the pic is smaller now.

n00bh8erII said:
hahaha, i beat the game twice and i have a hella better car than that evo...too bad i cant post them, cuz i have it 4 the PS2

Cool, do you want a cookie? I just started playing, hopefully I get a better car soon.

Back
Top Bottom