Can you care too much?

lol yep probably, i should be more carefull when im fishing really... lol, could get expensive... lol either that, or take up golf or something not wet...

hehe but knowing your luck, you'll take the player out of your pocket and try and use it as a ball!

i over cared with my ipod, i didnt want to scratch the back or even get fingerprints on it.. i know that the stuggle to keep it clean at this rate was useless so i gave up and well, my ipod still functions normally haha

mark thorpe said:
yep, swimming, changing song, and grabbing hold of a fishing rod at the same time = wet ipod... lol, i even waited till id bought the fish in before i tried to get the ipod back out... just put it ontop of the boiler for a few days, it dries out and is fine... ive done that twice, and it still works fine...

lolol That's pretty "fishy" (ha ha :eek: ) ! mehehh

meep!

If you pull the batteries from it and dry it out odds are good it will recover. I did that with a 15,000 dollar radar transponder while in the Navy. It got dunked and was totally flooded. I took it apart and let it air dry. Two days later was using to guide bombers to thier targets in Nam.

setishock said:
If you pull the batteries from it and dry it out odds are good it will recover. I did that with a 15,000 dollar radar transponder while in the Navy. It got dunked and was totally flooded. I took it apart and let it air dry. Two days later was using to guide bombers to thier targets in Nam.

interesting lets see we got explosives and a *invinvible ipod* i see a good story comin outta this one. o and the only reason y u see scratches is because u are trying to protect it and ur paying lots of attention to it. thats all its nothing big.

I take care of my stuff, but I don't have patience...like, one screen was humid and I had to wait til it dries...result: BAM! no screen...just died!

Ouch, but yes, I wish I wasn't so careful with things (which ends up making it worse off, and makes me clutsy...somehow)

Anyway, I think that care thing has gone now. I still care about my player, but I'm not putting it in protection all the time, etc.
I have bought a sort of case for it now (a silicone skin) which should help, and a hard screen protector that goes with it :D

Check this website out if you want to check what I mean. You can buy them for many players, and its the first I've seen do it with Zen Vision M:

http://www.i-nique.co.uk/showdetails.asp?id=358

I hope this helps :)

lol, im getting a new phone tomorrow, so im gonna be carefull with that...

b_200510273155V3i.jpg

V3i... cant wait!

Back
Top Bottom