What is steam?

Steam is a stupid game manager for all HL2 powered games...and it is stupid...gives you problems

I love it, i have tons a games on there. And im happy i dont have to put all the cds in to play em.

Stiffler1470 said:
I dont no about steam taking 2 minutes to load, takes like 30 seconds for me. Mayb u comp. is effed up and slow.
u just called jamxx's pc slow?

edit: sorry, i forgot i jus made another post. my bad

i like steam, loads pretty quick and i can access the server list without going into the game which i would die without

badninja3 said:
u just called jamxx's pc slow?

edit: sorry, i forgot i jus made another post. my bad

Hehe, thanks!

And, as I said, I'm talking about the WHOLE thing. From not having Steam opened, clicking on the Half-Life 2 desktop icon, then loading Steam, loading Half-Life 2's loading screen, then loading that screen! :D

That takes around 2 minutes. You know what? I'll time it! (Tomorrow, though, I have to go for now :D)

its like this general manager that have counter strike, cs source, dod and a lot of other "steam" games. u have to buy a half life game to get the cd key and make an account with it to get a steam account. after u make an account u can play any of the default games in there, there might be some other games where u cant play because u have to make additional purchases.

You can always just get it to save your idea when means it pretty much goes straight into the main window in like 10 seconds. Then If you justed clicked on the actually game shortcut to start with it goes straight into the game loading and then if you've got an alright computer it only takes bout 1 min to get in. :p I mean "GooOoD" computer tho. =D

Back
Top Bottom