ATTN: David Lindon

Status
Not open for further replies.
SilentScope said:
I needed full FTP access and full admin CP access. It is free to upgrade to VB 3.5.2, why didn't you do it? And pelase unblock my IP from this thread, I can only access on my sister's PC.

Proxies make the world go 'round and 'round la la la, all through the day! ;)

Anyways I don't understand. You need FTP and full admin to HIS site? I thought it was HIS site?!? :confused:

SilentScope said:
I needed full FTP access and full admin CP access. It is free to upgrade to VB 3.5.2, why didn't you do it? And pelase unblock my IP from this thread, I can only access on my sister's PC.

Wait.. ok.. So lets get this straight. On HIS site you want admin. But yet you cant even get mod. Or even I cant make mod. And look how much im here. And for some reason you expect to be admin?

LMAO!!!!
ok man. hahaha..

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Wait.. ok.. So lets get this straight. On HIS site you want admin. But yet you cant even get mod. Or even I cant make mod. And look how much im here. And for some reason you expect to be admin?

LMAO!!!!
ok man. hahaha..

Yea I definately agree with Arrizx that's pretty far fetched there scopey.

SilentScope said:
I don't have an FTP server ;)

I made you full admin of vbulletin

I don't have a control panel

You need to pay to upgrade to that version if you members area is older that xxx

You can't block ips from specific threads :rolleyes:

David Lindon said:
I don't have an FTP server ;)

I made you full admin of vbulletin

I don't have a control panel

You need to pay to upgrade to that version if you members area is older that xxx

You can't block ips from specific threads :rolleyes:

Thanks for finally telling me that, but I am very sure you must have an FTP server for storing these files, it should be on your webhosting.
.[/QUOTE said:
I'm allowed to share my opinion you...yeah eyah I can't insult people here :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom