A+ Core Certified!

hi..
just tell me something about A+ core dude i dont know anyything about that ..
suggest some uses and some tutorials on that ..
thanks in advance..

Okay, I used the A+ Certification book by Mike Meyers, which includes hardware and O/S (which can be found here: Linky!

I got it from my school though, so yours might have it if you can save the money..

I also have a 'Computer Network Technology' class which is 4 periods a day, I'm enrolled in currently. (I'm in 11th grade, and going next year as well.. 2 year course). That class helps you to study for A+ (Hardware, and Software), and was quite helpful with getting me started.

By the way, there is a second version of the Michael Meyers book which is out now, which includes XP on the review for O/S studies. (Once my school gets it, I'll tell you how I feel of it.. but the first is excellent.)

On top of everything, I also took the practice tests at Pass It Now, which had a few of the same questions.

Overall, I will give everyone taking this test some advice. It is a wonderful stepping stone, if you choose to go further, and a great certification to have. But, don't go in there without studying.. seriously.. there is no easy way around this, so really, study before you go. :)

The test is expensive.. but luckily my CNT class paid for it since my teacher felt I was ready. Good luck to everyone taking it. :)

I have read like 3 A+ Certification books and know the stuff like the back of my hand, But I don't know of any test sites to take the exam. Does anyone know any website that you can search for them at?

Back
Top Bottom