Leaving

How many "Leaving" threads do we get where the person doesnt leave? Stop seeking attention. Stop making these stupid threads.

If someone is really leaving, then I don't mind these threads, but why do u make these threads if u are not leaving? It doesn't make u look that smart.

Most of these are the person claiming they're leaving and not coming back. Then they reply saying "give me a reason to stay". Then finally, they say there not leaving after so much crap.

The forum was really messed up last night. Messages came and went along with members. Ask geek gal if you don't believe me.

I just wanted to say everybody here has been more then helpful to me and other people, so isn't that the main objective of this forum instead of fighting over every little thing.

"Can't we all just get along" :D

lol I don't understand what's wrong now. Me, 1337 Dude, and Arrizx are buddies. There shouldn't be any drama. David clearly stated he was working it out with Paradox, and obviously he has because Para is still posting. Swift, he isn't asking for attention, he stating he is leaving and he wants to tell us. Now he isn't because David cleared it up, so everything is fine. No one is an attention whore, no one needs to appologize for anything, and no one is leaving.

K? Thanks. :)

Back
Top Bottom