Game Crash problem

Duzz

In Runtime
Ok For about 1 month after I got my new ABIT Fatal1ty mobo. I hooked everything back up and ran my game BF2 and I was playing for roughly 10 min then it either Shuts off the game or gives me the Blue Screen of DEATH. I dont know whats up with it either. Also it does it in World Of Warcraft just kicks me out with unknown error and stuff. I wonder what it is.

I dont have SP2 have been trying but I cant get it. Its weird. PM me and ill tell you more on the.

I have the latest version for 6800gt Drivers from 3Dgamers.

Also my Video card GPU is running 49c-50c under load ill seen it on everest after it boots me. Ambient is slitly higher.

What could be my problem? anyone had this problem before????

Are there some tips to trouble shoot this problem or shall i just shoot the old peice of dooo dooo. HAHA yeah right.

Thanks, Duzz

Is it just doing this with games or is even when you are playing music or using MSN???

What about the temp of your CPU that might be overheating when your playing games which would shut the games down!!!

temps2lm.png
My temps after I just loged from WOW

ok ill get a mem test

i ran a memtester and i got 8 errors in like 10 min i guess my stuff is bad... i have two sticks so im going to take one out and run the test switch them out.

BUMP/REPORT

Ok I took out one 512 stick and ran Memtest flawless. Put the other one in and ran Memtest flawless put both back in Errors.... What could be going on.

DIMM1 512MB
DIMM2 512MB
=ERROR
DIMM1 512MB
=FLAWLESS
DIMM1 512MB
DIMM3 512MB
=READS ONLY DIMM1

HMMM anyone?

Back
Top Bottom